This website exists to provide clients and potential clients with information concerning our firm and our unique, low-pressure approach to personal and professional services. We have an excellent client-retention rate, and we are extremely proud of the high-quality services that our firm provides.
Please, feel free to browse our website to see the services we offer as well as the many helpful resources we provide. When you are ready to learn more about what we can do for you, we encourage you to contact us.
If our office does not provide your accounting services before tax returns are prepared by our office
the information received must be reviewed by a staff member.
For this review we need the following information:
• QuickBooks file as an “Accountant’s Copy”
• Bank Statement as of 12/31
• Credit Card Statement that includes 12/31
• Loan Statements showing December payment and loan balance
• Payroll – Year End Summary and W-3
• New vehicle – purchase documents and loan documents
• Large equipment purchases with trade in or loans – purchase and loan documents
Filing of forms 1099 on your behalf
Information for recipients must be provided by you. The most effective way to acquire this
information is to have anyone providing services to fill out a form W-9, which are available on our
webpage. These can be forwarded to our office throughout the year.
Please Note: Your accounting information or a list of recipients needs to be provided to our office by January 7th.